Sunday, June 8, 2008

mom and Randy Jackson

In October of 2007, I was traveling home from Cabo San Lucas with Debbie.  We were in the Los Angeles airport at the luggage carousel and I recognized Mr. Randy Jackson from American Idol.  As I got closer to him, he turned to someone and said "Yo dawg", so I knew for sure that it was him.  He turned to look at me and I smiled and asked him to take his picture with me.  He was very friendly and was traveling with his wife.  He had also been vacationing in Cabo and stayed and chatted with us for a while.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey...I love that you are a blogger now!! It will be fun to keep in touch! Aubree started our blog a few months ago and it is so fun. Blogging is my late night addiction! Our blog is
www.lewisfam7.blogspot.com
It will be fun to catch up with you via blogs!